Skip to content
Clover Castle Trap
- 30 Mins
- Lucky Charms Limited-Edition Green Milk Cereal Box
- Hot Glue
- Construction Paper
- Pipe Cleaners
- Gem Stickers
- Glitter Gel
- Gather your supplies!
- Follow the instructions on the bottom of your Limited-Edition Lucky Charms Green Milk Box for how to cut and set your trap.
- Make the Clover Castle look extra magical by decorating it with glitter and gems. You don’t want to scare any leprechauns away, so keep the Leprechaun Trap sign hidden!
Build the Golden Bridge
- Use the bridge template to cut the two bridge walls and a walkway from construction paper.
- Glue along the long sides of the walkway and adhere the walkway to the 2 bridge walls.
- Decorate your bridge with pipe cleaners and gems.
Build the Drawbridge Gate
- Cut two pieces of string for your drawbridge at the front of the castle.
- Tie a knot on the end of each string, and feed it through the holes on either side of the doors, as shown on your Lucky Charms cereal box.
- Once the string is fed through the holes, knot off and trim to the desired length.
Build the Magic Moat & Gem Pathway
- Build a cereal moat around your trap by scattering Lucky Charms and place the bridge over it.
- Create a pathway leading up to the bridge and into the box using gem stickers.
- Don’t forget to place the magic of Lucky Charms marshmallows in your trap’s doorway to lure any wandering leprechauns inside!